1. Where do you ship your products? Currently, we ship to mainland United Kingdom, EU/EEA, United States and Canada.
2. When do orders ship out? Our products are made in small batches and as a small business we don't work like machines but as people, crafting, packaging and shipping out your orders with love. Once an order is placed, we will ship it out within 3-4 business days. For delivery times, see below.
3. What are your shipping rates and delivery times?
United Kingdom. Shipping for all goods have a flat rate of £3.50 for 2nd Class Tracked Delivery and a delivery time of 2-3 business days upon shipping or £5.50 for 1st Class Tracked Delivery and a delivery time of 1-2 business days upon shipping.
Europe. Shipping for all goods have a flat rate of £15 with a delivery time of 7-10 business days.
***DUE TO BREXIT, THERE ARE NEW DUTIES AND IMPORT FEES TO BE PAID. BISKUT BAR LIMITED IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY EXTRA CHARGES OR FOR ANY CUSTOMS DELAYS SHOULD THEY OCCUR.***
United States. Shipping for all goods have a flat rate of £28 with a delivery time of 2-4 business days.
Canada. Shipping for all goods have a flat rate of £28 with a delivery time of 5-7 business days.
***BISKUT BAR LIMITED IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY EXTRA CHARGES OR FOR ANY CUSTOMS DELAYS SHOULD THEY OCCUR.***
4. Will I be notified about my shipment? All items are shipped from London, England via tracked courier service . An email will be sent with a confirmation of the order and then again with tracking information.
5. What if I didn't receive my order? biskut bar will assist in any manner possible. If the package is marked as delivered but has not been received by the customer, biskut bar cannot be held liable.
1. Do you accept large orders for parties and weddings? Yes! Please contact us for details at email@example.com
2. Do you take bespoke orders? At this time, we do not make bespoke orders such as customizable / pick and choose mix for gift tins.
1. Do you have any gluten-free treats? Yes! You can find these items here on our site.
2. Do you have any vegan treats? Yes! You can find these items here on our site.
3. Are any of your offerings eggless?
Yes! All of our offerings EXCEPT the Rusk are eggless
4. Do you have any treats with unrefined sugar? The answer is ALL of our treats except the Coconut Ladoo. We proudly use organic unrefined sugars in our products such as jaggery, coconut sugar, and unrefined cane sugar (also known as rapadura / panela). Some exceptions apply, see below**
1. Coconut Ladoo biskuts are finished with an organic white chocolate made with cane sugar.
2. Holiday and Limited Edition flavours
While we try to use only unrefined sugars, there may be 1-2 exceptions in our Holiday or limited edition specials.
1. Are there nuts and other allergens in your product? Yes! Please review all ingredients carefully in the product descriptions which can be found in the single item offerings. All allergens are listed in bold in the ingredient list.
2. All products are made in a space where nuts, flours, eggs and other allergens can be found.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
1. Can I return an order that I've received?
Should you be dissatisfied with an order, please contact us directly to discuss any issues. As we are a small batch business, striving for excellence in product and service, it is our hope to deliver a fully satisfactory product. Should there be an issue with the products received, we would like to resolve this mutually. Please note that any such notices of dissatisfaction must be relayed by email within 48 hours of delivery.
2. Can I cancel an order that I've placed?
In most cases, it should be OK to cancel an order within 12 hours of being placed. Please contact us ASAP with cancellation requests.
OUR COMMITMENT TO ECO-FRIENDLY PACKAGING
1. What kind of eco-friendly packaging do you use?
The gifting tins are tinplate steel and recyclable. However, we suggest to reuse the tins for future biskut bar purchases, pantry storage, stationery, bits and bobs or generously regift the tins as a presentation box.
** Tins are not dishwasher safe as they are intended for food storage and have food grade properties. They should be hand washed with a damp cloth and dried immediately to help promote longevity and avoid a rare case of rust forming.
limited edition tins
The bespoke tins made for us by Tiipoi are coated handspun aluminum. These are intended to be evergreen products living in your home to be reused for all biskut bar refills.
white refill pouches
The white matte pouches are made from polyethylene (PE), a recyclable plastic that can be disposed of in your curbside recycling bin as it is most commonly recycled.
**After many, many months of resourcing these pouches, we have finally found a compostable solution that fits the biskut bar aesthetic and ethos. We can't wait to launch thew new packaging in early 2023.
clear biskut film
The films in which biskut bar treats are packaged, are made of wood pulp and are home compostable. If you don't have home composting, please dispose of the film in the bin along with rubbish so that they biodegrade in the waste over time. Do not recycle as they will tamper with the recycling process.
Packages being sent out for shipment are assembled using paper tape, cardboard boxes and eco friendly protective fillers. Don't forget paper products are by nature, biodegradable as they are of the earth!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Images. Please note that all images are property of biskut bar limited. Reusing them in any manner without written consent is subject to legal action.