Limited Edition: BISKUT BAR X TIIPOI (pre-order)
Limited Edition Collection (Christmas pre-order)
- Bespoke biskut bar metal spun tin by TIIPOI in pink or teal (145cm x 125cm)
- Assortment of 7 biskut bar biscuits, recipes uniquely handcrafted and developed in London
- "Mukhwas" screen printed tea towel, illustration by Aleesha Nandhra
This holiday season we teamed up with TIIPOI, a product design studio based in East London with a workshop in Bangalore to create a Limited Edition bespoke Biskut Bar tin filled with SEVEN biskut flavours. Each biscuit roll is thoughtfully handcrafted with ancestral flavours in mind and packaged sustainably in our signature stacks.
TIIPOI harnesses Indian craft alongside industrial design to create products like these tins, exclusively made for us by their metal spinner, Venktesh Chinnappa, in Bangalore.
We finish this one of a kind gift with our fairtrade 100% organic tea towel screen printed with our vibrant "mukhwas" label, illustrated for us by Aleesha Nandhra. It’s a potli (bundle) you want to pass on.
Choose between two tin colours:
Biskut flavours included in tin:
1. Coconut Ladoo (bestselling coconut, cashew & rose) x 5 pcs
2. Jeera (zesty cumin) x 5 pcs
3. Nankhatai (cardamom & ghee) x 5 pcs
4. Pinni (treat ancient grain) x 5 pcs
5. Besan Ladoo (vegan & gluten free, chickpea and almond) x 5 pcs
6. Mukhwas (an herbal digestive, exclusive to tin) x 12 pcs
7. Gingernut & Moringa (spicy ginger snaps boosted with moringa, exclusive to tin) x 12 pcs
Wrapped in our bespoke “Mukhwas” tea towel.
Enjoy this limited edition tin and bespoke treats in celebration of food, design & craft.
**Preorders will close on December 12th. As all items are handcrafted in small batches, we need to ensure goods can be prepared, packed and shipped locally and internationally prior to Christmas. Arrival of orders from our festive shop will be by or before December 23rd.